Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney
Aggressive and Dependable Representation
Based in Northbrook, Chicago-area criminal defense lawyer Michael C. Rosenblat has been representing individuals since 1985. Today, the firm focuses on three areas of law: False Claims Act qui tam litigation throughout the United States, criminal defense and civil rights litigation across the U.S. We are dedicated to fighting for our clients' rights.
We believe in the principle of zealous representation in both our criminal and civil practices.
Northbrook Whistleblower Lawyer
Our Northbrook law firm represents clients in a variety of whistleblower cases, including:
- False Claims Act and Illinois Whistleblower Reward and Protection Act, formerly known as the Illinois Whistleblower Reward and Protection Act: Our firm has experience representing whistleblowers in various False Claims Act cases, including Medicare fraud, Medicaid fraud and procurement/contract fraud.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) fraud and Commodity Future Trading Commission (CFTC) fraud: We represent whistleblowers who have information regarding violations of the securities laws.
- IRS whistleblower: Our firm represents whistleblowers who have knowledge of federal tax fraud or underpayment of owed taxes.
- Chicago whistleblower statutes: Our firm represents clients under the Chicago Whistleblower Act.
- Health care fraud: Our firm represents whistleblowers in uncovering fraud committed by hospital staff and fraudulent billing of pharmaceutical products.
Chicago Criminal Defense and Civil Rights Lawyer
Michael C. Rosenblat takes a variety of criminal defense cases, representing people accused of:
- Drug offenses, such as drug possession, manufacturing or distribution
- Internet sex crimes, including online solicitation, child pornography, rape and sexual assault and webcam offenses
- Assault and battery
- State securities fraud
In addition to representing whistleblowers and those charged with criminal offenses, we also represent people wishing to pursue claims that their civil rights were violated. Some of the cases we handle include:
Contact a Chicago, Illinois, Whistleblower Protection Attorney Today
If you are seeking legal representation or would like more information about our services, contact Michael C. Rosenblat to set up a free consultation. You can reach Chicago-area lawyer Michael C. Rosenblat by calling 312-957-5816 or toll free 888-833-1428. You can also contact our law firm online.